EUSMEX 2018, the Mexican Stata Users Group meeting, will be held on 16–17 August at the Hotel Posada San Francisco.
This meeting will provide Stata users the opportunity to exchange ideas, experiences, and information on new applications of Stata. Keynote speakers—David M. Drukker, Executive Director of Econometrics, StataCorp, and Professor Arnab Acharya, Policy Analyst, Academic Researcher and Administrator—will attend, and there will be the usual "Wishes and grumbles" session, at which you may air your thoughts to Stata developers.
EUSMEX 2018 is an international gathering where relevant and innovative topics in econometrics and statistics are discussed in keynote lectures and papers selected by the scientific committee. Everyone who is interested in Stata is welcome. The meeting will be bilingual.
The conference will have two discussion panels. The first panel is any topic related to Stata or relevant to Stata users. The second panel is any topic related to evaluation (methods and experiences with the use of Stata), with an emphasis on the evaluation of public programs and policies. For the second panel, Stata examples on the evaluation of health programs or policies are particularly encouraged.
Presentation topics related only to Stata might include the following:
- discussion of community-contributed Stata programs;
- case studies of research or teaching using Stata;
- discussions of data management problems;
- reviews of analytical issues; and
- surveys or critiques of Stata facilities in specific fields.
Presentation topics related only to evaluation might include the following:
- discussion of community-contributed Stata programs for evaluation, including process evaluation, impact evaluation and cost-effectives analysis;
- case studies of research or teaching using Stata for evaluation, including process evaluation, impact evaluation and cost-effectives analysis;
- discussions of data management problems in public policy diagnostics and analysis; and
- interaction of Stata with qualitative methods for public policy evaluation.
For examples of past presentations, view the proceedings page.
The call for presentations has closed. Program coming soon.
Check back often for updates or sign up for an email alert.
Ignacio Ibarra López
El Colegio de Tlaxcala A.C.
Alfredo Cuecuecha Mendoza
El Colegio de Tlaxcala A.C.
Juan Pablo Gutiérrez
Instituto Nacional de Salud Pública
Participants are asked to travel at their own expense. The meeting fee covers costs for refreshments and lunch. MultiON Consulting will sponsor the cost of a single registration per selected paper regardless of the number of authors involved.
|Professionals||$2,500.00 MXN + IVA|
|Students*||$1,250.00 MXN + IVA|
|*requires Student ID Card|
Visit the official meeting page to register or to see more information.
The logistics organizer for EUSMEX 2018, the 2018 Mexican Stata Users Group meeting is MultiON Consulting S.A. de C.V., the distributor of Stata in Mexico, Latin America, and the Carribean.
+52 (55) 5559 4050 Ext. 160
For more information on the 2018 Stata Users Group meeting, visit the official meeting page.
View the proceedings of previous Stata Users Group meetings.