The London Stata Conference takes place on 5–6 September 2019 at the Cass Business School.
The 2019 London Stata Conference, a two-day international event, will provide Stata users from across the United Kingdom and the world the opportunity to exchange ideas, experiences, and information on new applications of the software. Experience what happens when new and long-time Stata users from across all disciplines gather to discuss real-world applications of Stata.
The conference provides a unique opportunity for you to meet and collaborate with Stata developers and connect with the Stata user community. Everyone who is interested in using Stata is welcome.
Presentation topics may include the following
- discussions of community-contributed Stata commands;
- case studies of research or teaching using Stata;
- discussions of data management problems;
- reviews of analytic issues; and
- surveys or critiques of Stata facilities in specific fields.
For examples of past presentations, view the proceedings page.
The call for presentations has closed. Program coming soon.
Check back often for updates or sign up for an email alert.