The fourth Indian Stata conference will take place on 30 November
2023 in Mumbai. An optional workshop will be offered after the
conference on 1 December.
Presentations topics may include
- new community-contributed commands for model estimation, graphing, data management, results reporting, or other purposes,
- new approaches for using Stata together with other software,
- innovative use or evaluations of existing Stata commands,
- new analytic methods of particular relevance to Stata users,
- case studies of using Stata for applications in various disciplines,
- using Stata for modeling and analysis,
- discussions of community-contributed Stata commands,
- using Stata to import and manage data,
- using Stata for graphics,
- teaching Stata or teaching statistics with Stata,
- Python integration,
- software comparisons, and
- surveys or critiques of Stata in specific fields.
For examples of past presentations, view the
Submitting your presentation
Systech is especially interested in presentations about community-contributed commands focused on
- new estimation methods,
- data visualization,
- the connectivity of Stata to external applications such as Python, R, or Java,
- advanced automation of user workflows, and
- reporting tools for the creation of dynamic dashboards or automatic Internet publishing.
If you are interested in presenting, submit an abstract of no
more than 200 words (ASCII text, no math symbols).
Include a short, informative title and indicate whether you wish
to be considered for a 10-minute or 20-minute presentation (both
to be followed by 5 minutes for questions).
Include your name, affiliation, and phone number. If your presentation
has multiple authors, please identify the presenter.
The deadline for submissions is 30 September 2023.