Call for presentations
Timberlake Consultants invites you to attend the 27th UK Stata Conference, which will take place virtually on 9–10 September 2021.
This is the longest-running series of Stata Conferences. In past years, participants have been from Britain, Ireland, other European countries, the USA, and Australia. StataCorp will be represented. Experience what happens when new and long time Stata users from across all disciplines gather to discuss real-world applications of Stata. The conference provides Stata users with the opportunity to exchange ideas, experiences, and information on new applications of Stata. Everyone who is interested in using Stata is welcome.
Does your research rely on Stata? Do you have insights that would enlighten colleagues in your field? Prepare your abstract for the 2021 UK Stata Conference.
Presentation topics may include
- discussions of community-contributed Stata commands,
- case studies of research or teaching using Stata,
- discussions of data management problems,
- reviews of analytic issues, and
- surveys or critiques of Stata facilities in specific fields.
For examples of past presentations, view the proceedings page.
Submitting your presentation
If you are interested in presenting, submit an abstract of no more than 200 words (ASCII text, no math symbols). Please include a short, informative title and indicate whether you wish to give
- a 20-min. talk (followed by a 10-min. discussion),
- a 10-min. talk (followed by a 5-min. discussion), or
- a longer review or tutorial (about an hour).
In addition, if your presentation has multiple authors, please identify the presenter.
The deadline for submissions is 16 June 2021.
The final program will be announced before the end of July 2021.
Registration information forthcoming.
Visit the official conference page for more information.