The Spanish Stata Users Group Meeting takes place on 24 October 2018 at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Campus Ciudatella, Edifici Mercé Rodoreda.
This meeting will provide Stata users the opportunity to exchange ideas, experiences, and information on new applications of Stata. Also, you can give feedback directly to StataCorp during the popular "Wishes and Grumbles" session. Representatives from StataCorp—Enrique Pinzón, Senior Econometrician, and Gustavo Sánchez, Senior Statistician and Director of Technical Services— will be in attendance. Anyone interested in Stata is welcome.
Presentation topics may include the following
- discussions of community-contributed commands;
- case studies of research or teaching using Stata;
- discussions of data management problems;
- reviews of analytic issues; and
- surveys or critiques of Stata facilities in specific fields.
For examples of past presentations, view the proceedings page.
The call for presentations has closed. Program coming soon.
Check back often for updates or sign up for an email alert.