The Italian Stata Users Group Meeting takes place on 26 September 2019 at the Hotel Brunelleschi. There will also be an optional training course on 27 September.
The meeting is an excellent opportunity for the interdisciplinary exchange between Stata users through the presentation of new community-contributed commands, and applications in economics, biostatistics, social sciences, psychology, and data management. The training course offers participants the opportunity to keep abreast of new methodologies recently developed in their field.
Presentation topics may include the following
- discussions of community-contributed Stata commands;
- case studies of research or teaching using Stata;
- discussions of data management problems;
- reviews of analytic issues; and
- surveys or critiques of Stata facilities in specific fields.
For examples of past presentations, view the proceedings page.
The call for presentations has closed. Program coming soon.
Check back often for updates or sign up for an email alert.