Stata for embedded solutions: Numerics by Stata
- If you are building a website that needs statistical computations,
consider Numerics by Stata.
- If you are developing an application that requires statistical analysis,
whether that application is for in-house use, resale, or distribution
over the Internet, consider Numerics by Stata.
Numerics by Stata provides the full power of
Stata Statistical Software in embedded environments.
And it provides all the numerical accuracy on which Stata has built
Every solution is different. Numerics by Stata is customized for you.
You can read in the Stata News about how
the World Bank leveraged Numerics by Stata to implement and deploy
ADePT, an integrated software
platform for automated economic analysis, to tens of thousands of users.
Numerics by Stata allows you to harness the power of Stata's statistical,
programming, and reporting features from your application, whether
web-based or a stand-alone application. This includes
- Automation (OLE Automation) for running any Stata command and accessing
- JDBC, ODBC, and a large variety of supported import formats for accessing data sources,
- complete extensibility,
- reproducibility, cross-platform compatibility, and backwards compatibility
with built-in version control,
- PyStata — Python integration to interact Stata code with Python code;
interchange data between Python and Stata; pass results from Python routines
to Stata and pass results from Stata analyses to Python; use any Python
package within Stata,
- Java integration to interact Stata code with Java code (optionally
compiled on the fly); interchange data between Stata and Java and
pass results from Java routines back to Stata,,
- Mata matrix programming language,
- extensive Internet capabilities,
- custom reporting in Word (.docx), PDF, HTML, and Excel,
- extensive industry-standard graphics-export formats including web-friendly PNG and SVG and publishing-friendly PDF, EPS, and TIFF,
- and more.
Find out more
Every case is different. Numerics by Stata is the solution.