The London Stata Conference takes place on 6–7 September 2018 at the Cass Business School.
The meeting will provide Stata users from across the United Kingdom and the world with the opportunity to exchange ideas, experiences, and information on new applications of the software. Everyone who is interested in using Stata is welcome.
Call for presentations
Does your research rely on Stata? Do you have insights that would enlighten colleagues in your field? Prepare your abstract for the 2018 London Stata Conference.
Presentation topics include but are not limited to
- discussions of community-contributed Stata commands;
- case studies of research or teaching using Stata;
- discussions of data management problems;
- reviews of analytic issues; and
- surveys or critiques of Stata facilities in specific fields.
For examples of past presentations, view the proceedings page.
Submitting your presentation
Please email an abstract to one of the members of the scientific committee. The abstract should be in plain text format, preferably without including mathematical notation. References, if any, should be within the abstract text. Please give a title, name and affiliation of the presenter, and abstract text of no more than approximately 300 words. Also indicate whether you wish to give
- a 20-min. talk (followed by a 10-min. discussion);
- a 10-min. talk (followed by a 5-min. discussion); or
- a longer review or tutorial (about an hour).
The deadline for submissions is 15 June 2018.