Call for presentations
The 19th German Stata Conference takes place on 16 June 2023 at the Humboldt University of Berlin.
Do you use Stata for your day-to-day work? Have you developed skills using Stata 17 that you would like to share? Would you want to meet fellow users and StataCorp developers? Join us in Berlin for the 2023 German Stata Conference. This conference will provide Stata users from all over the world the opportunity to exchange ideas, experiences, and information on new applications of the software.
Presentations topics may include
- new community-contributed commands for model estimation, graphing, data management, results reporting, or other purposes,
- new approaches for using Stata together with other software,
- innovative use or evaluations of existing Stata commands,
- new analytic methods of particular relevance to Stata users,
- case studies of using Stata for applications in various disciplines, and
- methods and resources for teaching statistics with Stata or for teaching the use of Stata.
For examples of past presentations, view the proceedings page.
Submitting your presentation
If you are interested in presenting, submit an abstract of no more than 200 words (ASCII text, no math symbols). Include a short, informative title. Indicate whether you wish to be considered for a 10-minute or 20-minute presentation (both to be followed by 5 minutes for questions). Presenters will be asked to provide the organizers with electronic materials (a copy of the presentation and any programs or datasets, where applicable).
Include your name, affiliation, and phone number. If your presentation has multiple authors, please identify the presenter.
The deadline for submissions is 12 January 2023.