Stata 10 for Windows (32-bit) —
10 Jun 2010
This page contains executable updates for the 32-bit version of Stata 10 for
Windows. If you are running a 64-bit version of Stata 10 for Windows,
please go to the appropriate page:
Select a Windows (32-bit) flavor to update:
- You must already have Stata 10 for Windows (32-bit) installed on
your computer. Be sure that you are not currently running Stata.
- Click to copy one or more of the files above. Save the file in
(i.e., wherever you installed Stata). Do not change the filename.
- Exit your browser (if you wish).
- Go to your Stata directory C:\Program Files\Stata10 or wherever you
previously installed Stata. Assume you downloaded WSTATA.BIN. Then,
- Rename the old WSTATA.EXE to WSTATA.OLD.
- Rename the new WSTATA.BIN to WSTATA.EXE.
- Try Stata. (You do not have to reinitialize your license or
- If there are no transmission errors, it will work. You can erase the
old executable when you wish.