The 2019 German Stata Users Group Meeting takes place on 24 May at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich. There will also be an optional workshop on 23 May.
The meeting will provide Stata users from across Germany and the world the opportunity to exchange ideas, experiences, and information on new applications of the software. Everybody who is interested in using Stata is welcome.
The conference language will be English because of the international nature of the meeting and the participation of non-German guest speakers.
Presentation topics may include the following
- discussions of community-contributed Stata commands;
- case studies of research or teaching using Stata;
- discussions of data management problems;
- reviews of analytic issues; and
- surveys or critiques of Stata facilities in specific fields.
For examples of past presentations, view the proceedings page.
The call for presentations has closed. Program coming soon.
Check back often for updates or sign up for an email alert.