Call for presentations
Metrika Consulting invites you to attend the 12th Northern European Stata Conference, which will take place at the Karolinska Institutet on 3 September 2021.
This conference will provide Stata users the opportunity to exchange ideas, experiences, and information on new applications of Stata. Representatives from StataCorp will attend and host an open panel discussion, so you can share your questions and feedback directly with Stata developers. Anyone interested in using Stata is welcome.
While an in-person conference is planned, the conference will move to virtual if the COVID-19 situation changes unexpectedly.
Does your research rely on Stata? Do you have insights that would enlighten colleagues in your field? Prepare your abstract for the 2021 Northern European Stata Conference.
Presentation topics may include
- using Stata for modeling and analysis,
- discussions of community-contributed Stata commands,
- using Stata to import and manage data,
- using Stata for graphics,
- teaching Stata or teaching statistics with Stata,
- software comparisons, and
- surveys or critiques of Stata facilities in specific fields.
For examples of past presentations, view the proceedings page.
Submitting your presentation
If you are interested in presenting, please submit an abstract. Indicate whether you would like to give
- a 20-min. talk (followed by a 10-min. discussion),
- a 10-min. talk (followed by a 5-min. discussion), or
- some other presentation.
The deadline for submissions is 15 July 2021.
The 2021 Northern European Stata Conference is jointly organized by Metrika Consulting, the official distributor of Stata for Russia and the Nordic and Baltic countries, and the Biostatistics Team at the Department of Public Health Sciences at the Karolinska Institutet.
View the proceedings of previous Stata Conferences and Users Group meetings.