Stata for embedded solutions: Numerics by Stata
- If you are building a website that needs statistical computations,
consider Numerics by Stata.
- If you are developing an application that requires statistical analysis,
whether that application is for in-house use, resale, or distribution
over the Internet, consider Numerics by Stata.
Numerics by Stata provides the full power of
Stata Statistical Software in embedded environments.
And it provides all the numerical accuracy on which Stata has built
Every solution is different. Numerics by Stata is customized for you.
You can read in the Stata News about how
the World Bank leveraged Numerics by Stata to implement and deploy
ADePT, an integrated software
platform for automated economic analysis, to tens of thousands of users.
Numerics by Stata uses key technologies to connect to
Stata’s statistical and programming
features from your application and it allows you to use Stata’s
features to develop stand-alone applications. These technologies include:
- OLE automation for running any Stata command and accessing
- ODBC for accessing data sources
- cross-platform dialog programming
- complete extensibility
- Mata matrix programming language
- industry-standard graphics-export formats
- extensive Internet capabilities
Find out more
Every case is different. Numerics by Stata is the solution.