AW: st: pweight + aweight, double weights

From   Jochen Späth <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   AW: st: pweight + aweight, double weights
Date   Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:20:23 +0200

Thanks Steve,

you are perfectly right. I could swear the first -table- statement in my code had provided the results that I posted.

Now, this is perfectly the solution I was looking for, many thanks!
Jochen