AW: st: pweight + aweight, double weights

From   Jochen Späth <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   AW: st: pweight + aweight, double weights
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:58:22 +0200

Hello Stas,

thank you very much for your advice. I'm aware of the possibility of calculating the aggregate sums of investment for different subpopoluations using the pweight and calculating the aggregate (=aweighted) growth rates from the newly-generated data. I was just wondering whether there were a more "flexible" approach, such as, say multiplicating the two weight variables and use the result in a single -tabstat- or something like that.

Thanks again,
Jochen