Re: st: RE: Accessing command line parameters

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Accessing command line parameters
Date   Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:22:30 -0500

Hello David,

I don't think that many people will be interested in the code here
(see earlier post by Nick Cox in this thread), but I have put the
compiled version and further instructions here:
ca.geocities.com/radyakin

This does not set the memory automatically for you, but it does give
you all the parameters, where you can decide which one is a filename
(by default it is the second one) and which strategy you want to
pursue in determining the memory size (see example by Austin Nichols
earlier in this thread).

Best regards,
   Sergiy Radyakin

PS: On this website you can also find a funny little program to teach
Stata to speak with a human voice (Windows only).