st: problem with generating eps

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: problem with generating eps
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:07:09 -0500

I am having some difficulty with producing graphics of the type requested by a journal (.eps format). I want monochrome with line patterns (these are line graphs) and white background. That I can achieve with

scheme(s2mono) graphregion(fcolor(white)) plotregion(style(none))

but even with the last option, suggested in the online help, there is still a faint gray border around the whole graph (that is, on the borders of the bounding box). As the shade of grey is very similar to that used by some of the existing lines, it is distracting, and the journal will probably want me to fix it. How do I get rid of the outermost border? I first tried graphregion(style(none)) but that has no apparent effect.

Thanks
Kit

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

* For searches and help try: