Re: st: RE: Accessing command line parameters

From   "David Elliott" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Accessing command line parameters
Date   Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:20:05 -0400

Sergiy, you do ask such interesting questions at times and like to
"push the envelope"

I have done a poor mans version of this with several Stata icons with
different /k switches giving me different memory footprints.  I have a
"small" Stata that I use for loading smaller tables while I have a
large table in memory with my "main" Stata window.

I will often start Stata with a known size for the table I want to
open, but being able to auto configure would be a real boon.  Would
you mind sharing the code you came up with as mentioned in your last
post?

DCE