Stata 11 for Windows (64-bit x86-64) —
16 Feb 2012
This page contains executable updates for the 64-bit x86-64 version of Stata
11 for Windows. If you are running a 32-bit version of Stata 11 for Windows
or the 64-bit Itanium version of Stata for Windows, please go to the
Select a Windows (64-bit x86-64) flavor to update:
- You must already have Stata 11 for Windows (64-bit x86-64) installed on
your computer. Be sure that you are not currently running Stata.
- Click to copy one or more of the files above. Save the file in
(i.e., wherever you installed Stata). Do not change the filename.
- Exit your browser (if you wish).
- Go to your Stata directory C:\Program Files\Stata11 or wherever you
previously installed Stata. Assume you downloaded Stata-64.bin. Then,
- Rename the old Stata-64.exe to Stata-64.old.
- Rename the new Stata-64.bin to Stata-64.exe.
- Try Stata. (You do not have to reinitialize your license or
- If there are no transmission errors, it will work. You can erase the
old executable when you wish.