Re: st: Interpretation of interaction term in log linear (non linear) model

From   Suryadipta Roy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of interaction term in log linear (non linear) model
Date   Sun, 23 Jun 2013 10:10:22 -0400

David,
I forgot to mention that the results for my Poisson regressions with
the entire sample (positive and zero trade values) were almost similar
to that with the truncated sample (i.e. positive values only).
However, I would add the results for the Probit regressions as you
have suggested.

Regards,
Suryadipta.