st: Dummy Variable

From   Nabin Kafle <>
Subject   st: Dummy Variable
Date   Sat, 8 Jun 2013 11:14:31 -0500

I have the following problem. I run a regression with a dummy variable. The
result are displayed. Now I need to create a column of the constant for all
the regressors.

regr y x1 x2 x3 i.d

It gives the values (suppose)
x1= 2
x2= 3
x3= 4
_const= 0.218
d1= 1
d2= 2
d3= 3

Now I need to create a column with the values of constant term of the
regression for all the dummy which will be similar to the following

Nabin Kafle