Re: st: Interpretation of interaction term in log linear (non linear) model

From   Suryadipta Roy <>
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of interaction term in log linear (non linear) model
Date   Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:48:53 -0400

Dear David,
The dependent variable in my regression is indeed a continuous
variable, highly skewed with a lot of zeros (bilateral imports between
countries). I will refrain from using an odds ratio interpretation as
you have suggested. Here is a link to Maarten's Stata tip # 87:

Best regards,