This page contains only historical information and is not about the current
release of Stata.
Please see our Stata 14 page
for information on the current version of Stata.
Organize any kind of file (do-files, ado-files, datasets, raw
files, etc.) into a hierarchical list for quick access
- Manage hundreds, even thousands, of files per project
- Manage multiple projects
- Create groups in the project to categorize files
- Click to
- Open datasets
- Display saved graphs
- Open do-files in the Do-file Editor
- Rename files from the Project Manager
- Filter on filenames
- Search for a file using a keyword
- Manage portable projects
- Use relative or absolute paths
See the manual.
Back to highlights
New in Stata 14
for more about what was added in Stata 14.