The second Indian Stata Users Group meeting takes place on Wednesday, May 10, 2017, at India GCC Hotel and Club. There will also be an optional workshop on May 11–12.
The meeting will provide Stata users the opportunity to exchange ideas, experiences, and information on new applications of the software. Everybody who is interested in using Stata is welcome.
Call for presentations
Does your research rely on Stata? Do you have insights that would enlighten colleagues in your field? Prepare your abstract for the 2017 Indian Stata Users Group meeting.
Presentation topics include but are not limited to
- new user-written commands;
- new approaches for using Stata to manage or analyze data;
- innovative uses or evaluations of existing Stata commands;
- new analytic methods of particular relevance to Stata users;
- case studies of using Stata for specific applications;
- methods and resources for teaching statistics with Stata; and
- comparisons of Stata to other software.
For examples of past presentations, view the proceedings page.
Submitting your presentation
Submission information coming soon.
Participants are asked to travel at their own expense. The meeting fee covers costs for refreshments and lunch.
|Meeting only: Professionals||₹ 5000|
|Meeting only: Students||₹ 2,500|
|Workshop only||₹ 35,000|
|Workshop + meeting||₹ 40,000|
Workshop details are coming soon.
Visit the official meeting page to register or for more information.