Re: st: Interpretation of interaction term in log linear (non linear) model

From   Suryadipta Roy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of interaction term in log linear (non linear) model
Date   Sun, 23 Jun 2013 09:51:08 -0400

Dear David,
Thank you very much for the references! I would read them very
carefully to understand the procedures better. The papers that have
used Poisson (I referred to in the thread before) did not go into
goodness of fit. I recently came across a paper that have used the
procedure that you have mentioned, i.e. of running a separate Probit
regression to explain propensity to import. I would try to do some
residual analysis to explain goodness of fit for my paper as you have
suggested.

Best regards,
Suryadipta.