st: QIC Program question to assess fit in xtgee

From   "Lara Nobre Noronha Ferreira" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: QIC Program question to assess fit in xtgee
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:28:45 -0000

Dear all,

I have the same problem that Edward posted on QIC program (assess fit in
xtgee): it gives the answer "p ambiguous abbreviation".

I saw the asnswer by James Cui posted on the 24th February saying "This
issue about QIC just draw my attention today. This problem variable name too
short) has been fixed earlier. (.)The program can be downloaded from SSC."
So I downloaded the program from SSC, but the report was that "all files
already exist and are up to date". I ran the QIC program again and faced the
same problem.

I tried "display qic" and it gave a number, which I assume it's qic. Can
anyone help me? (I have Stata/SE 9.1 for Windows - Born 20 Jan 2006)

Thanks

Lara

Lara Noronha Ferreira

University of the Algarve