st: Hausman test after xtgee

From   "Lara Nobre Noronha Ferreira" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Hausman test after xtgee
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:26:18 -0000

Dear all,

Despite all the literature I've read about xtgee, I'm still not sure about
what to do after xtgee.

I saw in xtgee postestimation that I can perform an hausman test. But how is
this test performed? When it is used after xtreg it tests RE against FE. And
after Xtgee? What does it test? Fe against GEE population-averaged model?

Is it possible to test an RE model against GEE population-averaged model?

Thank you!

Lara