Re: st: RE: ST: Basic question to Count Data Models

From   Markus Köller <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: ST: Basic question to Count Data Models
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:50:26 +0100

Thanks for your great and helpfull answer.
Have a nice evening.

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 30 Tage