Re: st: QIC Program question to assess fit in xtgee

From   James Cui <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: QIC Program question to assess fit in xtgee
Date   Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:08:36 +1100

This issue about QIC just draw my attention today. This problem
(variable name too short) has been fixed earlier.

Also, the program has been updated to include the general case of the
Negative Binomial Distribution recently, where the dispersion
parameter can be any specific value. The program can be downloaded
from SSC.

Cheers

---
Dr James Cui, PhD MMed BSc
Senior Fellow in Biostatistics and Epidemiology
Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
Monash University
Level 3, 89 Commercial Road
Melbourne, Victoria 3004
Australia