st: RE: gmm2s option not allowed

From   "Mentzakis, Emmanouil" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: gmm2s option not allowed
Date   Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:55:33 -0000

Hi,

Is it maybe that rathen than -ssc install ivreg2- you need to use -ssc install ivreg2, replace-?

> > ssc install ivreg2
> > checking ivreg2 consistency and verifying not already installed...
> >
> > the following files already exist and are different:
> >    c:\ado\plus\i\ivreg2.ado
> >    c:\ado\plus\i\ivreg2.hlp
> >    c:\ado\plus\i\ivreg2_p.ado
> >    c:\ado\plus\i\ivreg2_cue.ado
> >
> > no files installed or copied
> > (no action taken)
> > r(602);

If they are already installed you need the -replace- option.

Cheers
Manos