Re: st: RE: Figure out in which do-file an error occurred

From   Oliver Jones <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Figure out in which do-file an error occurred
Date   Thu, 08 Mar 2012 11:21:47 +0100

the -forval- would not do the job for two reasons.

1. I call various "sub-sub-dofiles" from within the sub-dofiles.
2. (and more important) I was too simplistic in my description of
   my problem. My sub-dofiles are actucally not called like that.
   They have some meaningful names and before I call them I put
   a couple of commentary lines with a brief description of them.
   Thus looping over them would not work out.