Re: st: RE: Figure out in which do-file an error occurred

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Figure out in which do-file an error occurred
Date   Wed, 7 Mar 2012 19:13:55 +0000

You don't need to edit each file. You can change your master file to

forval i = 1/5 {
        di "beginning file `i'"
        do sub-dofile-`i'