Re: st: RE: Figure out in which do-file an error occurred

From   Oliver Jones <ojones@wiwi.uni-bielefeld.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: Figure out in which do-file an error occurred
Date   Thu, 08 Mar 2012 11:25:41 +0100

Hello,
I am not sure, but isn't this

-di "Beginning filename.do"-

at the start of each do-file.

the same as to search for the most recent "do" statement?
That's how I currently track down where the error occurred.

I will check out the other hint you gave

http://teaching.sociology.ul.ie/bhalpin/wordpress/?p=122

Best Regards
Oliver
--