Re: st: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...

Subject   Re: st: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...
Date   Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:46:11 -0400

Nick Winter <nwinter@virginia.edu> :
Reproducibility of results, for one. So you need not only the brand,
but the version etc.
E.g. search for "Stata" in
http://gsppi.berkeley.edu/faculty/jrothstein/hoxby/rejoinder.pdf