Re: st: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...

From   SR Millis <aa3379@wayne.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...
Date   Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:49:01 -0700 (PDT)

See Section 5.8 ICH HARMONISED TRIPARTITE GUIDELINE STATISTICAL PRINCIPLES FOR CLINICAL TRIALS E9:

http://www.ich.org/LOB/media/MEDIA485.pdf

Scott Millis