Re: st: RE: ivreg versus xtivreg

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: ivreg versus xtivreg
Date   Fri, 12 Feb 2010 23:16:20 +0100

Thanks for the hint Mark, but this doesn't help. I think that the problem I have is that I am using fixed effects as instruments and I am also clustering on these fixed effects (so the n-size at the cluster levels is not large enough).

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis, Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
Department of Organizational Behavior
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny