RE: st: RE: ivreg versus xtivreg

Subject   RE: st: RE: ivreg versus xtivreg
Date   Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:38:36 -0000

John,

I have a hunch ... there's an undocumented ivreg2 option -spsd-.  For some special cases, it will take a non-pd VCV and make it pd using a spectral decomposition.  What happens if you reestimate using this option?

--Mark