RE: st: RE: ivreg versus xtivreg

Subject   RE: st: RE: ivreg versus xtivreg
Date   Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:26:56 -0000

John,

I take it that means you've got 192 clusters in one dimension.  Do you have a similarly large number in the second dimension?  In that case I agree, you're probably OK.

I'm also curious about the results of using 2-way clustering.  Does it make a big difference?

--Mark