Re: st: high-DPI eps or emf files

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: high-DPI eps or emf files
Date   Tue, 4 Feb 2014 10:09:14 -0500

Sergiy,

Thank you for the clarification and for having mentioned the article.
The Ghostscript workaround to control the size of a PNG image was
suggested by Stata tech support in 2005, before the width() and
height() options were added to -graph export- when exporting to PNG.
With Stata 9.1 this workaround became obsolete. The only benefit of
Ghostscript is now that it can create antialiased PNG images. I will
edit the article to make this clearer.

Friedrich