Re: st: Generalized maximum entropy logit command

From   Paul Corral <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Generalized maximum entropy logit command
Date   Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:59:38 -0500

Thank you for the reply. We were also only able to find Martin
Wittenberg's code, which is for something related but entirely
different.

We will proceed to finalize our submission.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Paul Corral