Re: st: about residuals and coefficients

From   Lucas <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: about residuals and coefficients
Date   Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:20:59 -0700

Dear David,

Hmm. At the point of learning that " As a predictor variable,
however, education is usually expressed as a set of categories,
corresponding to the major steps in the education system." I guess I
give up and stop reading.  You win.

Sam