Re: st: "Can Your Results be Replicated?" (Stata error?)

Subject   Re: st: "Can Your Results be Replicated?" (Stata error?)
Date   Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:54:55 -0500

Anders, thanks for the rigorous follow up.

-- Stas Kolenikov, PhD, PStat (ASA, SSC)
-- Senior Survey Statistician, Abt SRBI
-- Opinions stated in this email are mine only, and do not reflect the
position of my employer
-- http://stas.kolenikov.name