Re: st: GMM minimization of regional errors imputed from hhd level model

From   Vladimír Hlásny <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: GMM minimization of regional errors imputed from hhd level model
Date   Mon, 1 Jul 2013 12:18:05 +0900

Dear Austin:
Thanks for the link to optimize(). I will check whether that could
solve my 'region-level minimization' vs. 'household-level model'
problem.
Regarding your point:
What you call 'x1' is a function of all incomes in a region, not
income of a single household.
Vladimir