Re: st: GMM minimization of regional errors imputed from hhd level model

Subject   Re: st: GMM minimization of regional errors imputed from hhd level model
Date   Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:49:28 -0400

Vladimír Hlásny <[email protected]>:
As the FAQ hints, if you don't provide full references, don't expect
good answers.

I don't understand your description--how are you running a logit of
response on income, when you only have income for responders?  Can you
give a sense of what the data looks like?

On another topic, why would anyone expect response probability to be
monotonic in income?