Re: st: copying contents form existing to new variable

From   Patricia Biedermann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: copying contents form existing to new variable
Date   Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:59:26 +0200

Thanks Nick for the quick reply.

I imported the data from an excel file; some of them where imported as
string variables and the labels came with importing too.

No, - NumberExamined- doesn't have value label

. describe total NumberExamined

              storage  display     value
variable name   type   format      label      variable label
total           long   %8.0g       stooltested   number of stool tested
NumberExamined  double %10.0g

When I did the -list var1 var2 if var1 != var2- command it didn't show
me any results....