Re: st: problem with ineqdeco & remote access

From   simone scarpa <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problem with ineqdeco & remote access
Date   Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:25:00 +0200

Thank you to both Nick Cox and Stephen Jenkins for your responses and
suggestions. The problem has been solved by simply updating Stata to
its latest version. Now -ineqdeco- works perfectly!

Kind regard,
Simone Scarpa - Linnaeus University