Re: st: Conversion from string to numeric with imported excel document

From   Ryan Stevens <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Conversion from string to numeric with imported excel document
Date   Wed, 3 Oct 2012 09:44:34 -0400

Thank you Hans and Nick for the advice. I fixed the error by just
resaving the excel document as a csv and importing it using insheet.
The error itself was not dealing with precision. If you were looking
at the number presented in a cell it would say 20, however, if you
click on that cell and then look at the true value stated in the bar
at the top, it would say 4. And this would occur for all values. I had
just never seen this happen before. My inkling is maybe there is
something going on with how our online program saves and converts the
data into excel. Anyways, thanks again!

Ryan