Re: Other forums [was: RE: st: RE: how to force same excluded groups across regression models]

From   Fernando Rios Avila <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Other forums [was: RE: st: RE: how to force same excluded groups across regression models]
Date   Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:54:42 -0400

Hi Megan,
I know this is a more simple solution, but perhaps you should try to
create the dummies and interaction terms before the different
specifications are estimated, so you can have more control on which
variable is used as baseline reference.
regards,
Fernando