Re: st: Assistance with manipulating a social network dataset?

From   Brandon Olszewski <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Assistance with manipulating a social network dataset?
Date   Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:59:38 -0700

Yes! That's what I needed! The
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/faq/dyad_ids.htm page sorted it all
out for me - very well written with a clear example.

Thank you, Nick.

Brandon