Re: st: Highlighting text in the Stata do-file editor

From   "Joao Ricardo F. Lima" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Highlighting text in the Stata do-file editor
Date   Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:04:33 -0300

Gabi and Martin,

ok! Now I understood. Gabi can use -notepad++- thats for free in
"conjunction with Friedrich Huebler`s
 "rundolines" (thank you Friedrich!)" (using Martin's words) too.

:)

JL

2010/6/16 Martin Weiss <[email protected]>:

> <>
>
> BTW, Gabi, in the few instances where I have used the built-in editor, I do
> recall quirky behavior of the kind you complained about.
> Mostly, I rely on Ultradit in conjunction with Friedrich Huebler`s
> "rundolines" (thank you Friedrich!), though...
>

> HTH
> Martin

Joao Ricardo Lima, D.Sc.
Professor